Notification can be submitted by an employee, customer, supplier, job applicant, etc.
- has the characteristics of a crime
- has the characteristics of an offense for which a fine of at least 100,000 CZK can be imposed
- violates the Whistleblower Protection Act
- violates another legal regulation or regulation of the European Union in the listed areas
- in writing
- by phone
- in person (within 14 days of the meeting request)
- through a web form
The relevant person receives and assesses the reasonableness of the notification, proposes measures to correct/prevent the illegal situation and communicates with the notifier.
Responsible person for our company:
Bc. Lenka Šimarová
+420 595 390 710
- within 7 days after submitting the notification, you will be notified in writing of the receipt of the notification
- within 30 days (can be extended by another 30 days) of acceptance, you will be notified in writing of the results of the assessment
- if the notification is evaluated as reasonable, our company will take the appropriate measure, which it will inform you about
Yes, but in this case the obligations under the Act on the Protection of Whistleblowers do not apply to the settlement, e.g. to inform the whistleblower of the receipt of the report or to inform the whistleblower of the outcome of the investigation.
A whistleblower is protected from retaliation – any conduct related to the whistleblower’s work that may cause harm to the whistleblower. In the case of an anonymous report, protection applies only from the moment the identity of the informant becomes known.